Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two To Tango

I'm still in post trip catch up mode, so today we just have a quick tip/buy. Here is my tip: buy more shoes! As you know I was in North Dakota over the weekend for my brother's wedding, but did you also know that I was a bridesmaid? No, well I was! And as I'm sure you know that task involves spending a lot of time traipsing around in high heals and not just any high heals, the fancy kind that wage war with your feet. The shoes I wore for the service/pictures/dinner were this cute pair of peep toes, with black satin ruffles from Nina, picked up for a song at DSW. In addition to my party shoes, I also picked up a pair of dancing shoes. These black sparkly flats are by Wanted and can be found on Endless.com. I'm not going to say that my feet didn't hurt at all by the end of the night, but I will say that it is a lot easier to stumble up to your hotel room after a night of dancing when you aren't trying to cram your feet back into heals (because I know that if you don't have a back up pair of shoes, you are for sure dancing in your bare feet by the nights end!).

P.S. I'm also a fan of the sparkled flip flop for such events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...