Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Hootlidays!

The theme of our little get away last weekend was "Craft Cabin" so with that in mind I pulled together a very quick and easy craft that we could all do in addition to the crafts we brought with us. Using this pattern found via pinterest and some craft supplies I just had hanging around my house we were each able to make one small owl to adorn our Christmas trees. This project was great because almost any skill level and style of crafter can do it, you can easily talk while working on it, it doesn't take a lot of special materials and you can easily complete it in one sitting. I highly recommend it for social groups that want to work on a little project while spending time in fellowship. I also think it would be great for older kids to do at a birthday party or a play date.

Are you a crafter? Have you ever made a felt Christmas ornament? Please share I'm always looking for fun new projects to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...