- A latte & almond muffin from Sweetwaters to start my day.
- Rain that reminded me of the Rain, Rain, Rain song from Winnie the Pooh.
- Taking the back roads out to visit my cousin and seeing all the beautiful farms out her way.
- Snapping green beans while visiting with my cousin.
- Natalie Merchent on the radio.
- Watching my nieces and nephew play pirate ship in laundry baskets.
- Picking bright green and dark purple tomatoes from my yard.
- Chatting with my sister in-law Lauren while we worked on ironing and folding clothes at her house.
- Playing a rousing game of peek-a-boo with Emmylou.
- A new Joy the Baker Podcast.
What made you love today?