Saturday, August 31, 2013
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Three times a summer The German Park Recreation Club hosts picnics on their lovely 20 acre property north of Ann Arbor. I went out to the July picnic with some friends (and family) and we had such a good time, I felt I would be remiss to not tell you all about it and remind you that you can still enjoy the last picnic of the season this Saturday.
What to do at German Park:
- Bring Friends - This is one of those places where it really is the more the merrier.
- Watch the German Dancing - My favorite part of the evening every time.
- Drink Beer - Yummy German beer, bought by the bucket or Rootbeer for the kiddies
- Eat German Food - Bratwurst, Saurkraut, Spaetzle and Pretzels.
- Bring Cash - For the Brats and the Beer!
- Be Prepared - For rain, bugs or cool weather.
- Dance A Polka - With your dad or anyone else.
- Bring Cards - Or a game to play.
- Have Fun - Lots and lots of fun!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Every month I pull together a list of some of my favorite things from around the web. Here is what I'm diggin' this month!
Live: I love this video about the Proudy family and their very big adventure.
Share: This is my favorite Pinerest board ever!
Listen: I can't get enough of this song lately (like I listen to it 7 times in a row), perfect mix of happy and sad and love and lost and well, a little bit of everything.
Find: Do you want to go thrifting today? Start here.
Read: My, my introverts are so popular right now, read about a few introvert myths here.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Oh Hi, is it already August