Monday, September 26, 2011

Craft Cabin!


Late Friday morning I jumped in the car with a few of my favorite girls to head out of town for the weekend to celebrate my dear friend Mel's 30th Birthday! We drove from our hometown in south eastern Michigan to the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline. Where we met up with one more gal to craft the weekend away.

Our weekend was filled with chatting and laughing, car dancing and beach walking, blanket stitches and yarn hooking, snacking and game playing.

It is a little late in the year to have a full enjoyment of the lake, but I feel like anytime you can fall asleep to the sound of waves hitting the sand and wake up to pink sun shining on blue water it is worth it!
Saturday morning I took a watch on the beach with my little cousin Peter (seen in a much smaller form here) we both felt like it was a little early, but very pretty (please note that this picture was taken just after he spit up inside - yeah inside - my shirt)!
I'm sure that there will be a little more about the trip showing up this week, so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...