Saturday, September 17, 2011

This Week: Is it fall yet?


Hi guys, boy what is it about a weekend away that makes you drag the whole next week. I'm also getting back into the groove of my school year schedule (I like that I have been out of school for EVER, okay like 6 years, and yet I still have to do a little reworking every fall) so that doesn't help. Anyway one with the show or weekend round up, whatever you want to call it!
  • Did anyone buy anything from the Missoni for Target line. If your Target looks anything like mine there is nothing left. The one thing I really wanted was a pair of ballet flats, but it was not to be. I did get a few gifts for a few little(ish) girls I know. Let me know if you had any good scores!
  • In case you missed I broke down my long weekend by the numbers.
  • Recommended by my new sister in-law Kelsey, Picker Sisters is my new favorite show!
  • I will be wearing my hair like this over the weekend. The one with all the yarn in it!
  • Please read what might be one of my all time favorite posts on a blog and not just because I love the mom and the little girl it is about.
Do you have any big plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to get a lot of work done and enjoy the crispy fallness of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...