Monday, September 19, 2011

mirror mirror mirror mirror on the wall

This morning I thought we'd take a little look at a rarely seen corner of my house. Okay it isn't really a corner, but a stairwell. Unlike the back stair (where is oft photoed white board lives) I don't think I've ever snapped a shot of one of my favorite parts of my little house. When I moved in I thought that lining the walls of the stair up to my bedroom with mirrors would help bring light into the space. Just for fun I also took some glamour shots of my favorite mirrors of the bunch.
I really love this faux victorian by way of the 1970s one with the stain glass.This beauty was a gift from my brother Andrew and sister in-law Lauren.
The multi colored one was once just a black mirror from Homegoods, marked down because of damage that I covered with fabric.
Finally there is nothing special about this one, but it has lived in the bedroom of every "grown up" place I've lived so I have a soft spot for it.

Do you have a great way you have used mirrors? Do you think I'm crazy for being willing to walk past all those mirrors before I make it to the bathroom every morning? I'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...