Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rewind

First Day of Class - Re-imagined


Oh Sunday I realized that it was the 10 year anniversary of my first day of college. Now that sure will make a girl feel old(ish) and wonder what she would do differently if she had to go back. I don't want to dwell on if I'd only known then what I know now my life would be so different thoughts. It is fair to say that I wouldn't have done some of the things I did and I would have done some of the things that I didn't, but that isn't the point of this post. No no, the point of this post is fashion! Specifically what I would wear if I had to walk into my first day of classes at Calvin once again. I haven't a clue as to what I wore the first time around, but I'm sure it wasn't as fantastic as the one above.

P.S. I am loving those small heart earrings so much, I'm going to have to add them to my Christmas list!

P.P.S. You should be listening to Better Than Ezra's Closer on repeat while reading this post, that is what I was doing 10 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that skirt! Where's it from?

    I can't believe it's been ten years since our first year on Third Bennink. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...