Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What is Life - Cross Over Baby Sweater

This little sweater is named after my favorite George Harrison song (that is to my dismay not on grooveshark so I can't make a little widget to share with you), the red and aqua colors remind me of the way the song sounds. This is one of those patterns that I just kinda know, I don't really know where I first learned how to make them, but I have made at least 1/2 a dozen of these little guys the stripe-y thing is new though. Made from Knit Picks yarn (what isn't these days?) I think it is Comfy Worsted, but is might be Shine Worsted in Sea Foam and Serrano (the best red cotton I have found) and is 0-3 month sized. If you look close you can see I had a bit of a wondering seem on the arm, I don't know what is up with that, but I had that problem with the last two striped sweaters I have made, I think I must be doing something weird when I change colors, but I don't know what it is (has anyone ever had this problem?). Over all I'm going to say that this is one of my favorite baby sweaters that I have ever made.

Now real quick before I go I do have a question for you. What are your favorite color combos? I'm getting ready to place a yarn order and need some color mixing inspiration, I feel like I have already done so many of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...