Saturday, July 2, 2011

This Week: Relax it is summer!

This week: I don't know how it has been in your neck of the woods, but here in the mitten the days have been long, sunny and the perfect 76 degrees. To bad I had to work all week and now that the weekend has come it is going to be a million degrees and I will just want to stay in the A/C all three days, ugg. Anyway here is a round up of fun things from this week:
  • Yesterday I was able to be with my cousin as she gave birth to her 5th child (2nd to be born at home) and it was amazing!
  • I want to live-in Benny & Joon, after seeing this post you will too.
  • My cute friends have started a new blog! Check out Nearly Normal Girls.
  • I can't get enough of this wonderful idea: sending someone a party in a box!
  • We've started (well I've finished!) another book.
  • Speaking of books, NPR has a great round up of books to read this summer.
  • I am finally learning how to knit, more on that later.
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday weekend, stay cool and see some fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...