Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Week - I'm Trying to Enjoy the Summer

I have two confessions for you: first I love Mary Engelbreit and without pause or shame buy one of her calendars each January (wow glad to get that lack of cool off my chest!) and second summer is not my favorite time of year. Yep I'm going to go with, I'm okay with Summer, but the season that holds my heart is fall, so loverly. Anyway on to what's been going on this week.
  • Babies abound, last week I wrote that I was with my cousin when her sweet son Peter was born, this week I was many miles away when my sweet Nephew Andrew was born.
  • It was project week around this here blog.
  • I've been rewatching episodes of Haven getting ready for the new season. Do you watch that show? It is so creepy/good!
  • Emily Henderson has a blog, she is totally like your cool friend that knows just the place to find all the best stuff (cloths, food, funky 70's wall hangings), plus from reading her blog I now know she also has a love of tiny things, just like someone you all know.
  • Oh on that note the new season of Secrets of a Stylist starts tonight!
  • I'm wondering when you watch shows online do you do other things and just kinda listen along or do you actually watch the show?
Alright just a short list for today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...