Friday, July 8, 2011

Pom-Pom Magic

In late June we had a wedding shower for my brother Sam's fiancee Kelsey at my parent's house. Once we settled on a Friday evening event out on the veranda I was set on decorating with crape paper streamers and tissue paper pom-poms.
We used these Martha instructions and flattened one side so we could tape them to the brick wall. Over all I loved the look, but word to the wise sizing the pattern down to make the smaller poofs was not as easy as you might think. The key was fewer sheets of paper, we decided that six sheets worked best.
Plus once the party is over you can wear one as a hat. See how cute Phoebe is!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to make some of these for Amber's shower....it' not going so well :( Yours look perfect though!

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...