Thursday, December 20, 2012

Live: Little Bit Of This Little Bit Of That


How about a little bit of non-Christmas chit chat for your Thursday. Okay let's go:
  • It occurred to me this week that in six months I will be thirty. I keep playing this scene from Julie & Julia. I don't think it is going to be all that awful. 
  • It is rainy and kinda dreary this afternoon, but I am looking forward to the new year and all the plans I have for it.
  • Today is the official last day of Autumn, so I will be pulling together a round up of my Fall Reading List and my Fall Wish List. Look for it next week.
  • I am working on a funny/fun crochet project right now. I'm only sad that it is using up the end of some of my favorite stash yarn. I can't wait to show you what it is in the new year.
  • With colder, darker days I have fallen down a Hulu rabbit hole and have watched all of season one and half of season two of the USA show Suits (it is not that great, but if you are looking for something to turn on while you are folding laundry or whatever it is okay). 
So that is what is on my mind today. What have you been thinking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...