Okay I'm just going to throw this out there, finding gifts for guys can be really hard. This year I am gift shopping for four brothers and my dad, so I have been spending a lot of time thinking about gifts that men would love to get. And what kind of friend would I be if I didn't spread the knowledge of manly gifts of Christmas present? So I give you my round up of gifts for the guys you love.
1. Food of the Month Club - My dad would love this Mustard of the Month Club
2. Food or Drink Related Art - This cool Whiskey Print would look great in a man cave
3. Cool Accessories for Lunch Time - The Stanley Thermos is a classic
4. Barwear - These Vintage Bar Glasses remind me of the set in Don Draper's office
5. A Movie Every Guy Loves - Trust me on this one, your Dad loves The Sting, all dads love it
6. Books by Their Favorite Author - The guys in my family are all fans of C.S. Lewis and his Cosmic Trilogy make for a great read for adults that loved Narnia as kids
7. Cool Tech Gadgets - Try Wireless Headphones for the Technophile and phobe
8. A Funny Little Something - What Happened Last Night bandages for all those unexplainable bumps and cuts
9. A Wardrobe Classic - Be it a preppy tie or the perfect Jean Jacket a classic piece of clothing works for men of all ages
There you have it folks, I hope this helps with any guy friendly shopping you have left.