1. Cute Heart Sweater - It seems that this J. Crew sweater is sold out, but here are a few similar pullovers from target (hearts all over and not).
2. Note to Self Socks - I love the positive message these socks send every time you slip them on. I'd give I'm perfectly me socks.
3. Bright Blue Satchel - Enough said.
If you don't think you can buy something for her wardrobe may I suggest a little something to watch or read.
4. A favorite teen TV show - I'd go with Veronica Mars, though Gilmore Girls or The OC also rock.
5. A crafty book - If she is going to be home on Christmas break she might as well pick up a new skill, like embroidery.
6. Start a Collection of the Classics - Like the Penguin Classics Northinger Abbey. Best part you now have a go to gift for any occasion.
7. Good films or television - Basically BBC beats Twilight ALL THE TIME.
Finally the fun stuff!
8. Kitten Mittens - No not from this video, but for covering your finger.
9. Baubles - Maybe a funky bracelet.
10. Something fun for her room - Like a hanging Hot Air Balloon.
11. Or a poster for her walls - I love Katie Daisy's work.
12. Perfume - Yes this is Beiber perfume, I know, I know, but whatever!
So there you have it. A round up of what I would give a teenage girl. In fact I am actually giving my sister at least one thing on this list, but I can't tell you what because I know she will read this.