Monday, December 3, 2012

Give: My Christmas Wishlist

Have you finished your Christmas shopping? No. Yeah, neither have I. So I thought I'd pull together a few gift lists to share with you. And why not start with my own wishlist.

1. My camera died a few weeks ago, so I am in the market for a new one, I'm thinking something like the Nikon 1 J1.

2. I've also been wanted a more grown-up watch. I have been rocking a Fossil watch for most of my twenties, so I know they are great watches, but I think the time has come for me to more past the pink watch face. So I'm hoping to up grade to this The Stella Watch in Rose.

3. I do not wear much jewelry, I very rarely wear necklaces or rings and from time to time I will put on a bracelet, but wear a lot of earrings. So if someone is going to give me jewelry as a gift I'd like to get something like these beautiful pink drops.

4. Every few years I ask for perfume for Christmas, I think I am always in search of "THE" scent. You know the one that you will wear forever. Well this year is a perfume year and I'm asking for Coach Poppy (fingers crossed this is the one!).

5. Slippers are such a traditional Christmas gift, I even think someone gets slippers in Little Woman. If I'm going to be given slippers, I'd like cute Cowboy Slippers from Cath Kidston.


6. Finally in the fun and never gonna happen category. Who wouldn't love to find a vintage camper under the Christmas tree? I know I sure would!

What are you hoping for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...