Monday, December 17, 2012

Dispatch from Chirstmasland


Here it is the Christmas home tour, I know you have just been dying to see it! I did end up pulling together an advent calendar using bottle brush trees and jars. I love adding as new jar everyday.



As I mentioned last week this year I choose to do the house up in pinks, white, gold and silver. I also really didn't want to buy anything new and I knew I already had Christmas decor to pull off the look. In the end I did pick up a few vintage ornaments from the thrift store for 10-35 cents each, maybe $3 dollars worth.




For the table tops (dining room, coffee and side tables) I followed four rules; something brass, something pink, something glass and something white. Ummm I love that brass deer so much, I kinda want him to hang out on my nightstand once all the Christmas decorations are boxed up.




A few other little details come from hanging the wreath I made for my apartment door, way back when. Dragging out the pink light up church, also from my apartment days and finally gifts wrapped in silver and gold (and pink and brown bag).


So I'm all ready for Christmas, now all we need is snow!


Okay one more tree shot before I go.

P.S. You can see my tree and many more sparkly beauties over at Nat The Fat Rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...