Wednesday, July 4, 2012

List: 4 Favorite Things About the 4th of July

image from here via here
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July mine is going to be very full and we (like everyone else in the country) are in the middle of a massive heatwave so I am just going to hope that I don't feel melted like a popsicle (on the 4th of July). Now on to my 4 faves!

  1. Let's just get it out of the way: FIREWORKS! Love them as much now as I did when I was a child.
  2. Marching Bands, extra love if it is from a high school.
  3. Tiny people waving tiny flags - there is nothing cuter than a smiling toddler waving a flag to his hearts content! 
  4. The way the day puts all the songs from this kids program about the founding of our country.
What are your favorite things about the celebration of our nations Independence? 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking that! I've been wanting to get it for my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...