Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You've been Schooled (I really wanted to spell it skooled, but I thought that was a little much)

Maybe it is because I was home schooled for most of my education or maybe it is because I'm a bit of paper goods nut, but I just LOVE school supplies. It is my pleasure to teach a class once a week during the school year where there is a need for binders, pencils, note books and folders so I have a good reason to indulge in some school supply lovelyness (yay me!).
This year I am in love with the Greenroom collection from Target (big surprise!). It started with this animal print pencil case. (That I filled with pencils from the same color/pattern family, but didn't take a picture of them.)
Then I moved on to the comp books. I actually got three so I could transfer everything from the yellow legal pad that organized my life.
And I had to get a few folders for all the loose papers that end up shoved in my bag. I really only needed one, but they came in a two pack and I'm sure I can find a use for the extra one.
Last a binder to keep all the lessons in.
The best part of all, they were all just 2 bucks! Are you a grown up that can't get enough of school supplies? Are you like me and can't help but love a fun printed pencil box in great colors?

2 comments:

  1. Libby-
    Not only do I adore school supplies, but I also bought almost everything in this post! Except the folders -- they didn't have folders at my Target. I got about 5 pencil boxes (for my DPN knitting needles) and also pencils and the little desk calendar, which is adorable. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin- Pencil boxes for knitting needles what a great idea! I'm going to facebook you re: folders, I'd be more than happy to send some your way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...