Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Make: Works In Progress - Baby Blankets


It occurred to me the other day that it has been about a million years since I shared any of my crochet projects. So I thought it would be fun show you what I've been lugging around in my yarn bag.


I try and only carry around smallish projects with easy to memorize patterns. Baby blankets are exactly that small and easy and with the major baby boom happening among my circle of friends and family I have plenty of reasons to hook away!

Today I'm just going to give you a peek at what I'm working on and once I've finished up I'll fill you in on all the details - it is going to be super exciting! No really it is! Get ready!


Pink flowers on a Cream field. This one is going to be really pretty when it is done.


The start of a Lemongrass, Navy and Cream blanket for a yet to be born little boy.


Finally an almost finished Gray, White and Red ripple for my bestie Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...