Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Listen: Get Up, Get Down, Get Moving


I find March to be one of the hardest to get through. It is that wishy washy time when winter has started to end and spring has begun, but neither are fully there. With that in mind I thought that the perfect play list for March would be one that makes you want to get up and dance. So here are a few of my favorite foot tapping, hand clapping, booty shaking jams. What are your favorite tunes to groove to?


P.S. You can find the top photo on etsy at CassiaBeck

P.P.S. Honorable mention for Meg & Dia's Unsinkable Ships, I couldn't find it on Grooveshark, but it makes me wanna dance and clap my hands whenever I listen to it. 

P.P.P.S. The play list is growing, you can get even more music to dance the night away to here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...