Thursday, July 1, 2010

Would you like to come stay with me?

Part my my weekend fun was to have my very first house guest! The guest room is in a inbetweeny state. It is a very dark red painted by the last owner. And is furnished with my old bed and bedding, from back in the day when I thought I was into a more modern look.

Anyway it was a great weekend, my friend from college; Karin came into town to stay. We talked and laughed, we drank coffee and browsed the stacks at the book store. And then we met up with another friend and talked and laughed and drank more coffee! Over all a great time was had by all.

Now I'm just waiting for the next house guest. I hope that this room with get good use, so just let me know when you want to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...