Friday, January 17, 2014

Share: Blogs I Love - Food Blog Edition



Happy Friday friends! Maybe you've reached the end of your week and your brain is a little fried or maybe you are up in the middle of the night with a cranky baby or maybe you are curled up on the couch avoiding the cold. wherever you are this Friday I hope you are well. I thought I'd help you ease into the weekend by sharing a few of my favorite food/cooking blogs, you know the really good kind with pictures and recipes that make your mouth water and writing that makes you giggle. Who knows you might even find some inspiration for some weekend cooking.

Joy The Baker - My sister in-law makes her French Onion Pastry Puffs and they are Ahh-Mazing!

Shutterbean - I have made her Spinach Tortellini Soup twice and love it, easy to make and so tasty.

Take A Megabite - I'm new to Megan's site, but I already have my heart set on making her White Pizza with Lemony Greens (I mean come on!).

Sprinkle Bakes - Okay I've never made anything that she posts, it is all a little more than I have patience for, but sometimes you just need to look at pretty pictures of cake (right?), like this Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake.

Smitten Kitchen - This is how I can tell that Deb is a lady after my own heart, she has an entire section of Pumpkin and Winter Squash recipes!

P.S. I'm on the look out for a great Vegetarian Thai Soup recipe, so let me know if you have one.

P.P.S. You can always find more recipes I'm interested in on my Yummy Pinterest board.

P.P.P.S. My fave Building Something Good recipes are Watermelon Salsa and Farmers Market Bruschetta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...