Saturday, June 18, 2011

This Week: It is summery

This week:
  • My mom made a surprise Lemonade Cake for my birthday (I tried to find a recipe online, but there doesn't seem to be one for the cake she makes, next time one is made I'll post the recipe)!
  • I've started on my 28 things to do while 28 list.
  • I'm loving this story about a Father-Daughter book club!
  • My Brother and soon to be Sister In-Law gifted me the Will and Kate paper dolls!
  • So You Think You Can Dance is really getting good with an amazing top twenty.
  • I went to see Super 8 with my sister and we loved it, perfect summer night pop corn movie.
  • I can't get enough of your favorite things they are all so great, and there is still time to enter the giveaway for my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...