Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Strawberry Picking

Do you remember last week when I said I was happy that good strawberries have hit the store shelves? Well, I have been inspired to pull together a little round up of some strawberry items you might love! Lets start with this sweet box, wouldn't be perfect on you kitchen counter to hold you keys and loose change!
I'd love to send you all a note to let you know how sweet you are!
Yummy red yarn would be perfect for a sweater for a little strawberry baby.
Maybe try this Strawberry lip balm for a more grown up throw back to your lip smackers days!
I am highly tempted to pick up one of these milk glass jam jars, etsy is simply teaming with them and I am smitten, I'm not sure what I would do with it, but I am sure that I need it! (yeah, that is how it goes)

Per usual, you can find all the details on these finds as well as many more fun strawberry things over on Pinterest, just check out my Strawberry Picking board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...