Thursday, June 16, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance - Season 8 (Top 20)


Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? The start of this show every year is one of the things that just scream summer to me. Most years I see almost every episode with my friends at our weekly girls night, or with my mom and sister and a cousin or two. We all have our favorites, we have our own little dancer/choreographer crushes, we like to talk about the crazy get ups Cat wears and how smart Nigel is and copy Mary's crazy laugh (last night my dad even got in on the game, he might do the best Mary of us all). I think it is just think it is the perfect summer reality show, I know people like America's Got Talent and Big Brother or whatever other show CBS has going, but in my book nothing beats SYTYCD!




I don't know that these are my favorite dances of the night, but they are both amazing and show off just the fantastic talent the dancers on this show have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...