Friday, April 26, 2013

Grab Your Camera, Take A Walk: Old Louisville


Okay, so if you aren't sold on taking a trip to Louisville yet I am pretty sure this post will tip the scales. Louisville has one of largest areas of Victorian era houses in the country, you can spend hours walking around the tree lined streets taking in the beauty of these amazing houses. A priority for me on our trip was to get out and see some of the historic homes in and around Louisville and I am so glad that we were able to take in Old Louisville. Though the Old Louisville visitor center was closed when we arrived they provide their walking tours on their website so we were able to just pull up the information on an iphone and get to exploring.

(page break because there are about a million pictures)




















I hope you've enjoyed this virtual tour of Old Louisville and please let me know if you plan on taking a trip to Louisville, I want to tag along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...