Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2013


Something happened over the weekend, just like the song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - all at once one day it's spring. I'm not really much of a spring person, I tend to pay so much attention too the mud and focus too hard on the chilly wind, so I end up missing the tiny buds growing on trees and the happy chirping of birds returning from the south. But this weekend I could see only the beauty of spring and it made me want to find more. Then something happened last night while the world around slept a little person, perfect and new was born. As I sat on the floor of my cousin's bedroom breathing in the magical, biological, wonderful and miraculous event I found myself thinking on spring. Spring is a time for birth and regrowth, it is a time for greeting fresh things and for renewing the old. And for once I'm truly looking forward to it.

I'm not sure what April will hold, but I am sure that I am going to look for ways to greet the new and refresh the old, to grow and change in all the right ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...