Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Give: Valentine's Gifts for Little People


Are you looking for a little gift to give the kids in your life for Valentine's Day? I found these sweet mailboxes in the dollar section of Target last week and filled them up with a few goodies for a quick and easy gift for less than $3.00 each.


My older niece (3 years old) is getting a pink mailbox filled with a bracelet, some stickers, candy and heart shaped fruit snacks (everything except the stickers came from my Target trip, the stickers I think are also from Target, but I have had them kicking around for a while).


I sent my nephew (18 mo) a blue mailbox stuffed with fruit snacks and a wind up bath toy (again from Target).


So there you go, no need to fear quick and simple gift giving!


And I didn't forget about the newest niece (2 and 1/2 weeks old). She got a tiny hand embellished hat. Sigh, all the cutest stuff in life, new babies and felt hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...