Friday, February 1, 2013

February 2013


Ah, we have made it through the first month of the year. How was your January? How are you doing on your New Years goals? Don't want to talk about it? I get that. Let's move on to more fun thing in February.

This month I am working on a few heart related projects (if you have been reading for a while you know I love hearts and red and pink together!), baby blankets galore and vegetarian cooking. I also have epic romances and snow day activities on the mind, as well as indoor gardening and tackling those ignored portions of the house, like the basement and my junk room/office. I'm drawing inspiration from vintage valentines and home tours. From handmade works of art and snowy landscapes. Oh, doesn't this all sound like fun? Please join me in saying: Welcome February!

P.S. if you normal read through google reader or something like that you might want to click through today to see this month header, I am working on changing up the header every month, you know just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...