Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 2013



I don't know about you, but I am feeling really ready for a New Year. My friend Amanda calls days like New Year's Day reset days and I know exactly what she means. It is a chance to sit back and evaluate what is going on in your life, decide to keep the good and toss the bad and refocus on the changes to come in the year ahead. For me that will means I am taking some time to really look over my priorities for the next year - for my home, career, budget and life. As well as organization, de-cluttering and deep cleaning.

Now, for January I am looking forward to sharing with you some fun projects involving winter white, stars and patchwork. I'm also thinking about bright music for winter nights, citrus and retellings of classic tales.

Hooray Bring on 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...