Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Camp

Of course I'm looking forward to this movie, I love Wes Anderson and I love old school summer camps and movies about odd children and Edward Norton and when people say things like "Jimminy Cricket" and Jason Schwartzman and well you get the idea. But that isn't really what this post is about. It is about something else fun that I'm looking forward to. My Friday posts "Summer Camp" each week I'm pulling together a post that has the feeling of my summer camp days of yore. So check back each week for a little bit of camper fun!

P.S. you can hear Mr. Anderson talk about the film here.
P.P.S. who wants to see Moonrise Kingdom with me this weekend? I think I can fit it in between yard sale-ing and watching my littlest bro graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...