Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Camp: Write It On Your Heart

When I was a kid going to summer camp meant a lot of things getting new clothes, making new friends, passing the swim test, making the perfect packing list, tagging your luggage so it didn't get dropped off at the wrong bus stop and memorizing scripture. So this week I thought I would share with you my current scripture memory verse(s) Jude 24-25. I've been working on writing these words on my heart, but let me tell you memorizing was a lot easier when I was a lot younger!

p.s. are you wondering what happened to last weeks post? no! well I'll fill you in anyway - the internet ate it, not sure how but when I sent to publish it last week it had just vanished. oh well, better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...