- finish my ripple scarf
- make carmel apples
- stop smelling like a dentists office (why does that smell just stick with you?)
- spend a lot of time laughing with these girls!
- do some christmas shopping
- clean up my front yard
- make my house look a little less like I haven't done anything in a week
- paint my toe nails
- get started on a new book
My oh my two posts in one day what shall I do with myself? I am back again because I didn't wanted wait until next week to kick off my new weekly instalments of my list of goals. Each Monday I intend to post little list of hopes for the week and recap how I did on the last weeks list. I find that I do best when I lay out exactly what I want to get done in a period of time. Anyway here we go. Please leave a comment with something(s) you hope to get done this week.