Friday, October 29, 2010

1st place

It all started with this cute number from Anthro. Now there isn't much of a chance that I am going to be wearing that dress anytime soon, but it did get me thinking about ways to incorporate prize ribbons into my wardrobe and decor.

Coming soon mail from me with cute ribbon labels.

Cute ribbon headband.
I think this vintage horse ribbon from the 60's would look great hanging on the wall in my craftroom.
Or you could rock this screen printed version.
I love this sweet necklace.
Or you can just pick up some of your own here.
I think that a prize ribbon would be cool attached to a purse or even on a wedding bouquet.
All pictures are linking to the source (as long as I did the linking correctly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...