Sunday, October 10, 2010

These are the days

Well folks I don't know what it is like where you are, but we could not have had a better weekend here. The sun was shining and the leaves were changing colors, perfectly fall.
I just had to get out and enjoy. With little persuading my cousin Lydia's two girls agreed to join me on a little trip to the park yesterday afternoon.
We had just a wonderful time. While most of the people in our neck of the woods watched Michigan and Michigan State run around with a football, we counted bridges (we crossed four in case you were wondering), we followed chipmunks around, we waved to people on boats and there was lots and lots of swinging.
You can't see it very well, but this was my favorite thing that we saw, a house peeking through the trees out at the river. In my mind there would be no place better to live. I hope your week will be just as beautiful as my weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Anytime you want to "borrow" my girls, you are more than welcome!! <3 it was very special for them and awesomely relaxing for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...