Friday, April 27, 2012

Read: The Joy of Books




Last year I really enjoyed my 12 month reading challenge, but I'll admit that when January came a round I just wasn't up to pulling together a list for 2012, or doing a recap of 2011's picks. Now that we are well into the year though I'm finding that I am missing having that planned list two work through. Keeping that in mind I've decided to pull together a summer reading. I will be posting my list next month, but for now I need your recommendations, I'm looking for titles of all kind so leave a comment, send me an email, tweet me (maybe not I'm still a little scared of The Twitter) or send smoke signals with the books that you think I should be reading lakeside (or on a blanket in my back yard) this summer!

Cute video found via Lovely Indeed (P.S. have you read that cute blog, it is fairly new to me and I'm loving it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...