Thursday, January 5, 2012

I heart Michigan and the Winter Blues


I've started at least half a dozen posts this week, posts about resolutions and goals, posts about the good the bad and the ugly of 2011, posts about hope and about being down, all fine, all true and all posts that will never see the light of day. The last few weeks I've had a hard time putting my thoughts in words and as a result I haven't had much to say here, in the one part of my life that is all words. Winter is here and it has made a little down and like hibernating for the next 3 to 4 months. So my first goal of the year is going to be to do something that makes me happy every day in an attempt to fight off those winter blues. Today I'm thinking about how much I love Michigan and listening to this song over and over and over (now tell me that doesn't lift your spirits, just a little bit)!

P.S. isn't that print the cutest? I gifted one to my Brother and Sister In-Law for Christmas, along with this TX (my SIL home state) one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...