Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Real Long Necks

If you follow me on Twitter you might have seen my tweet last week asking if Giraffes are the new Owls. When I did a quick search at Anthropologie and it came back with 17 items I knew I was on a roll. So here you are a full gallery of Giraffe goodness, and when Giraffes blow up later this year you'll know I totally called it! There really is a lot of cute giraffe stuff out there. Like this toothbrush cover I like how the candle holder part kinda looks like a top hat! Not much to say about this necklace, it is just perfectly giraffe-y.

Sleeping giraffe salt and pepper shakers.


For more details on these and many other giraffe items check out my "Giraffes Everywhere" board over on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...