Thursday, March 3, 2011

For Your Listening Enjoyment

Well friends today I'd like to talk about podcasts. I have been looking to expand my podcast listening. I grew up listening to a lot of books on tape, we often had tapes playing during the day, when we traveled or as we drifted off to sleep. To this day my mom listens to books on tape (books on cd/disc doesn't have the same ring, does it?) when she does housework or sews. I have some of the same habits, only I find that books on tape distract me to much so I've been trying podcasts. Here are a few that I have been enjoying, but I'm looking for suggestions. Are there any that you just love? Please share.
Podcasts that I have been enjoying lately:
Pop Culture Happy Hour - I love their "what's making me happy this week"
Craftsanity - Conversations with all your fave crafters
This American Life - You know about his right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...