Thursday, March 31, 2011

Come Pin With Me

Dear Blog Readers,

Last week during our little sharing time I invited you to find me over on Pinterest if you use the site. This week I am asking why the heck aren't you Pinning yet. You guys I like totally love, love, love this site. I have used it to pull together redecorating ideas for my guest bedroom, to collect fashion inspiration and to find sweet prints and quotes and a million other little things it would take a million years to find on your own online. Plus (as you might have noticed) I use it to put together expanded lists of "find something good" finds.

In closing what I am saying friends is, request an invite and start pinning already - and let me know when you do so I can follow your boards!

xoxo,
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...