Saturday, January 1, 2011

Listing

It always starts with lots and lots of lists. Welcome 2011! Are you ready for all the hope and anticipations that comes with the new year? I have been tossing around a few new things for 2011 most I'll be sharing with you over the next week, but I thought I'd share a few non blog related goals I have for 2011.
I of course have silly little goals like eating more veggies and getting more sleep, you know that kind of things. However my two big plans for the next year are to become more organized and to be better about celebrating people. From time to time I'll let you know how that's going.
As far as the blog changes for the new year I hope to have an overview up for you tomorrow. So I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to making 2011 the Best Year Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...