Friday, January 7, 2011

Lets get reading

The new "Make Something" good feature will be starting up next week because to day we'll kick off the new monthly "Read Something" good posts. This month I am reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I actually started reading this book when it came out last year and kinda lost the library copy that I had and then HAD to return it right away when it finally showed up. So when I found it at TJMaxx I picked it up and put it at the top of my books to read in 2011 list. I have chosen 12 books that I am going to read this year and share with you. It is my goal to post about that months book the first Friday or each month along with a review (of sorts) of the book from the month before. If you end up reading along let me know, I'd love to hear what you think of the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...