Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Caged

Last October while on my yearly girls get away with my two dear friends from college I picked up a small orange birdcage from Crate and Barrel. I suppose it is a Christmas ornament. Anyway ever since I have had birdcages as a style element hanging out in the back of my mind. Here are just a few things that I found clicking around on Etsy, Ebay and Target! I picture the above cage hung in the corner of a room, maybe with a light inside.
Sweet little pink birdcage necklace, don't you just love that blue bird.
I know what you are thinking, what would you do with this massive birdcage? I am imagining putting shelves in and using it to say house fabric in a craft room or linens in a hall way. I am not even kinda kidding when I say if I lived a little closer to these folks for a mere $100 this would be mine.
Alas I might have to just settle for a little key hook.
Or for the really bold, you could go with this amazing wallpaper from Target. Target! I don't think I have even mentioned before, but in case you didn't know Target carries wallpaper online. And for a great price. Love!

I hope you enjoyed this little bit of computer screen shopping with me (doesn't really have the same ring as window shopping does it?), let me know if you find any great Birdcage finds.

You can find every item by clicking on the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...