Friday, September 6, 2013

Inspire: September


Every month I pull together a list of my favorite things from around the interwebs to share with you. This is what I'm into this month.

Share: An Open Letter To People Who Can't Stop Talking About Pumpkin Spiced Lattes - I'm telling you on Tuesday morning I woke up and it just felt like fall, and then I read this great post about how there are some people who don't really care for all the love pumpkin spiced lattes and apple orchards get this time of year.

Watch: Breaking Pointe - My favorite reality show set in a ballet company is back on the air and you can catch up on all of season 2 on the CW website.

Give: Make Someone Happy - I've got my own plans in place to spread a little happiness this month!

Live: Olive Us - I love these videos chronicling the lives of this family of 8 living in France.

Read: Divergent - I've just started reading the second book in this dystopian trilogy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...