Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Celebrate: Happy Birthday Girl!


 
 
Today is my friend Mel's birthday! If you know her you know how great she is and if you don't well you'll have to trust me on this one, she is a gem. To support my point in celebration of her birth here are a few totally important unimportant reasons why I love Mel:
 
She rocks it out in the car - for real Mel is the worlds best car dancer!
 
She makes up great words - is there a sound you have made in glee, disappointment or fear? Mel has figured out how to spell it and sent it in a text message or written it on my facebook wall.
 
When we were young she wrote our own personal young adult fiction serial - our group of girls would go over to her house every few days and she would read aloud the next part of the story. I wish I could remember the name of the characters now.
 
The story of when we met is really silly - it was just about 20 years ago, Mel came over to my house with a family friend and we became fast friends, we jumped on my bed, we talked about spiders and the rest is history.
 
She uses words like "Girl" and "Chica"
 
So please join me and wishing Mel the happiest of birthdays! Love ya chica!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...