I will be 30 (30, you guys!) on Monday, so I'm making myself a little to do list for my last weekend as a twenty something.
- Get a hair cut (my hair is too long and scraggly for a woman of 30)
- Watch the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars (I don't have an excuse, it is not good TV)
- Clean my house top to bottom (unlikely, but a good goal none the less)
- Paint my finger and toe nails (crazy I know)
- Throw out 100 Things (more on this here)
- Sleep in (maybe all the way to 9:00)
- Mow the lawn and weed (or it could just rain all weekend so I don't feel as guilty about it)
Okay there you have it how I plan to end my twenties, with shorter hair and a clean house!