Friday, June 28, 2013

Live: 30


Well it happened, I turned 30. I've always thought of my birthday as a time to make resolutions, set goals and make plans for the coming year. This year I've put together a list of 30 Things I'd like to do while I'm 30, some are big and some are small, some a fun and some are just because it is time to live a little bit more like a grown  up. Of course I'll let you know what I actually do (look for it in that blog everyday month, you know I'll need help there!).
  1.  Read/Listen to 30 Books
  2. Visit all the Great Lakes
  3. Get rid of 1000 things (!)
  4. Write in a paper journal
  5. Blog everyday for a month
  6. Do a complete closet overhaul
  7. Visit Chicago
  8. Take 100 walks
  9. Finish 30 projects
  10. Have a yard sale
  11. Host a party
  12. Do one "fun" activity a week
  13. Write one letter a month
  14. Read Proverbs
  15. Completely pay off one loan
  16. Soak in the water once a week (a lake, a pool, a tub whatever)
  17. Set up a little etsy pop up shop
  18. Make a new friend
  19. Finish at least three things from my "life list"
  20. Take a class
  21. Make and stick with a budget
  22. Finally work on the fruit of the Spirit bible study I've been thinking about for years
  23. Finish the bed spread I started two years ago
  24. Eat an avocado
  25. Get a certain sister project up and running
  26. Visit Canada
  27. Go fruit picking (strawberries, blue berries, apples, whatever)
  28. Spend time with my Grandma
  29. Do something I've never done before
  30. Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...