Friday, August 3, 2012

Share: My Favorite Snapshots from New York

 I wasn't that great about pulling my camera out while I was in New York, but I did grab a few shots I'm really digging. I'm trying to come up with a way to use a few around my house, when I do I will of course share the project here with you.

I have this thing about bikes on the street. I just love the way they let you know someone is there living a life.




Sigh, New York has never been one of those cities that I visit and then picture myself living there, but this place with it's over flowing window boxes had me wishing I could walk up those steps and call it home.


And if I lived in that house I would be able to pop over to the park just a few blocks away when ever I fancied. Now that would make me want to live there for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...