Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Share: End of Summer Pinterest Finds


We can tell by the cool nights and the return of the school buses that summer is coming to an end. So before Labor Day weekend comes and we unofficially say so long to long days and hot nights, I wanted to share my current summer-y Pinterest faves. Clearly I have been inspired by the bright and happy colors of late summer. So think of these as an expression of the Dalia garden I wish I had blooming right about now!
 
This last one might actually be a sneak peek to fall, but I thought the beautiful colors of the veggies just fit perfectly with my bright and bold colors of summer theme. 

As always I'd love to know what you are digging right now. You can find more of my pinnings right here on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...